An original painting by John R. Clarke, a well-known Lake County artist, is the background for our 2010 labels. This label won a bronze medal at the 2011 California State Fair.
- Barbera made from grapes grown in the Dorn Vineyard in Kelseyville.
- BraZin, a 50/50 blend of Barbera grapes and Zinfandel.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, made from hand-picked grapes from the ungroomed Buchannon Vineyard.
- Merlot made from the dry-farmed grapes from the Honeycutt Vineyard in Lake County's Red Hills Appellation.
- Merlot - Take Two, a dry-farmed Merlot tempered with 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc made from the vineyard of Larry Rogers in Kelseyville just steps from our property.
- Backyard Zin, an intense Zinfandel made from grapes from the Larry Rogers vineyard in Kelseyville.
- Cabernet Franc made from grapes grown in the Kludge Vineyard in Kelseyville.
- Cabernet Sauvignon made from grapes grown in the Eutinier Vineyard in Findley.
Our 2010 Dry-farmed Merlot is once again made from grapes grown in the Honeycutt Vineyard in Lake County's Red Hills Appellation. These non-irrigated grapes are known for their intense flavor.
Our first white was a Sauvignon Blanc with lovely citrus flavors and a smooth, crisp finish. The grapes were from Broc Zoller Vineyards in Lake County with a small percentage of grapes from the Sauvignon Blanc musque clone. It won a Bronze ribbon and People's Choice Award at the 2011 Lake County Home Winemaker Festival.
Triangle is a Bordeaux-style blend made from 50% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, 35% Merlot grapes, and 15% Cabernet Franc grapes. It won a Silver medal at the 2012 Winemaker International Amateur Wine Competition.
- Our Dry-farmed Merlot is made from grapes grown in the Honeycutt Vineyard in Lake County's Red Hills Appellation. These non-irrigated grapes have an intense flavor. Our Merlot recently won a Bronze medal in the 2011 WineMaker International Amateur wine competition.
- Our Backyard Zin grapes were grown in the Rogers vineyard adjacent to our property on the Kelseyville bench. It won a Bronze medalat the 2011 California State Fair.
- Our SyrahZinLot wine is a blend of 60% Red Hills Syrah, 25% Zinfandel, and 15% dry-farmed Merlot grapes. Both the wine and the label won Bronze medals at the 2011 California State Fair.
- Our first wine, Triangle, is a 2008 Bordeaux-style blend made with equal portions of dry-farmed Merlot, Cabernet Franc, and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. All grapes were grown in Lake County within 10 miles of our ranch. Triangle won a Bronze medal at the California State Fair.